A blog for Miss G's Math 7th Class! Lamar Middle School
- Read each question carefully.
- Do the easiest problems first.
- SKIP questions you are not sure of and go back to them later.
- Keep track of skipped problems.
- Break down complicated questions into more manageable parts
- Make sure the units are similar while calculating.
- Pace yourself, don’t rush, pay attention to the details.
- Bubble your answers.
- Make sure you have correctly marked your answers.
- Don’t stress, use the process of elimination
- If you run out of time, make sure you answer every question,
educated guessing can increase your score dramatically.
- Re-read questions, check your answers, re-check again.
- Substitute in real numbers for the variables.
- Don’t worry if others finish before you.
- Don’t let others distract you. Focus on the test in front of you.
- No sleeping
- No head on desk